Top 8 Magic #342 – Deck Building and Life with Patrick Chapin
BDM is off at the World Championships but Mike soldiers on with a special guest!
- Patrick Chapin Does a Terrible BDM Impression
- Murderers’ Row
- What Magic superstar broke Patrick’s ribs?
- First World Problems: Chapin sings Beach Boys songs
- THEY SUCCESSFULLY MADE “FETCH” A THING
- Next Level Deck Building – The Culmination of Two Years of Patrick’s Life! (and Patrick’s favorite topic)
- Mike’s bar for a book: “to what degree do I want to steal from this?”
- Has Mike given Saito a raw deal? (BTW Mike is a huge Saito fanboy)
- Q&A with Patrick Chapin! – Questions various from Twitter
- The Fried Chicken Diet
- “Any sufficiently advanced TCG is indistinguishable from Magic.”
- Patrick deals with Mike’s “leaks”. <– listen up and learn something!
- Why the Hall of Fame vote will look quite different starting next year.
- Did we mention Patrick Chapin Does a REALLY TERRIBLE BDM Impression?
“Reading PRIDE AND PREJUDICE isn’t going to win you any Magic tournaments.” -Patrick Chapin
Check out Patrick’s new book NEXT LEVEL DECKBUILDING at StarCityGames.com! – www.starcitygames.com/pages/nldb
(but not before you buy Mike’s books!)
To support Mike and Brian in other endeavors check out…
You can subscribe to all of the podcasts from the ManaDeprived.com network using these links: