Mike and Brian are joined by former Star City Games editor and Grand Prix Champion Steve Sadin on the corner of Waverly and Gay.
- WTF this background image? Woo hoo!
- WTF this podcast title? Various answers and reasons…
- Stuff Mike used to get away with at the Pro Tour that would never fly now / Brian’s The World Series of Money Draft
- The Nintendo Power Glove (“GG” from Portugal, a PT win)
- How Steve took down a Grand Prix
Some recent comments from previous casts:
“<3 the podcast, best part of my Mondays”
“New Top 8 magic Podcast. The sun is brighter, meals taste better, the workday is shorter, and all the lights are green on the drive home. Thank you.”
“Listening to the podcast for the first time in awhile. 15 minutes in and I’ve heard about homeless rasters blazing Khalni Hydras, minotaur menstruation, and hotness by a corner in NYC. Why did I even stop listening to this?”
-PRO TOUR CHAMPION Jacob Van Lunen
… What are YOU waiting for?
Deckade! [http://amzn.to/deckade] <– Mike wrote it, Brian published it
You can subscribe to all of the podcasts from the ManaDeprived.com network using these links: